AOPA-INDIA needs you
AOPA-India is working on several initiatives to make flying fun, affordable and easy in India. Whether issues related to owning an aircraft or learning to fly, or pilot licensing, we are working towards easing restrictions, simplifying processes and providing support. To keep you flying!
AOPA-India needs all student pilots, experienced pilots, aircraft owners and those willing to contribute to general aviation in India. Become a Member. Contribute. Benefit.
AOPA-India is committed to:
- Be your voice on GA in India
- Keep you up to date on the latest happenings globally
- Provide you with the best safety tips and techniques
- Support you in improving your skills and performance
- Work with the authorities in understanding GA and help open the skies.
- IAOPA eNews May 1, 2017
- NAL optimistic on general aviation in India April 25, 2017
- Authorisation of Glider Instructors and Examiners on Glider/Motor Glider March 16, 2017
- Draft Regulation Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) February 20, 2017
- National Civil Aviation Policy 2016 October 31, 2016