The AOPA India (Association) is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information we collect and hold about individuals.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used to promote AOPA India profession and in relation to the objects of the Association, including the following purposes:
- To create and maintain membership records.
- To report on membership status.
- To conduct Branch activities.
- To provide referrals to members of the public.
- To conduct mail outs for research purposes.
- To communicate and cooperate with other health organisations and professional bodies and government departments and agencies.
- To collate data about the profession.
- To investigate and manage complaints about members.
- To consider and assess applications for employment with the Association.
- To administer our relationship with third parties, such as our contractors and agents.
- To plan, manage, review and audit our activities and processes.
- To perform any of our other functions and activities.
Use of our website and privacy
We will only collect personal information through our website if you voluntarily provide it.
We may record your email address if you transmit it to us electronically in an email message or through a web page form.
- writing to AOPA India, Unit No: 1065, 10th Floor, Tower: B-1, Spaze ITECH Park, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurugram, Haryana, India, 122001
- calling 0124 463 3748 or
- emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org